8.30.2009

Ahhh!

The end to our moving boxes is near! We spent lots of hours yesterday (and earrrrly this morning) moving the rest of the boxes and cleaning. I have to do a couple more things this morning at the apartment then it's done.

So, part of this blahg is for sharing how we are making our house pretty. The other part is for sharing how to make YOU pretty! I've been an AVON Rep. for 6 years, and I love it! My mom is an AVON Rep. too, so we have fun doing this together. With this blahg, I'm going to feature the super cute/super inexpensive/super high-tech makeup, accessories, home goods and more. Just so you can see how super great they are! Like this cute set I just ordered:

These are actually from the trendy AVON line called mark. I've tried on the hat and scarf before, and I love them! I can't wait to get this in my order!

If anything every hits the spot with you, just let me know and I'll hook ya' up!

So, that's it for now.

Here's a tip: AVON makes it easy to find everything you need to put together an great outfit. Just like the group of products above, AVON does the work for you and shows you what goes great together!

Tracy

No comments: