9.10.2009

Oooh! Love it!

Moving? That's so last week! Okay, so maybe the unpacking is still happening, but as of August 30, I've been out of my apartment! We worked so hard cleaning and moving boxes. I am so glad that's done! Unpacking isn't too bad, but that's the next challenge!

I got my Avon order! Ohmygosh do I loooove the hat and scarf and jewelry set. I've been wearing them to work all week! Also in my order was a black cardigan and the

BUTLER BAG FOR AVON!

It's in all caps because this is the best bag ever. EVER. It's perfect for organizing everything that goes into your purse because there's a divider set built into the bottom of the inside of the bag. Everything fits in its own spot! The other great thing about it? It's only $19.99 with a $15 beauty purchase! Or, you can buy it separately for $39.99. Either way, it's waaay less than what the Butler Bags are going for at http://www.butlerbag.com/.

So, how many do you want?

Here's a tip: Use the Butler Bag to organize your wallet, checkbook, lipgloss, lipstick, keys, cell phone, spare change, cell phone charger, magazine, notebook, pens, lotion, gum, iPod, coupon organizer, makeup, sunglasses... Or, turn it into a diaper bag! The possiblities are endless!

Tracy

No comments: