8.11.2016

My how time flies! And it's CHALLENGE time!

Wow.  I just read the few posts from 7 (SEVEN!!!) years ago!  I've left this blog alone because, you know, LIFE.  But we've been living and loving this whole time!  Adding new people to the world, too!

I want to get this blog going again because I want to share a challenge I've given myself.  You know those time-capsule wardrobe things you see bloggers doing?  Well, I've always wanted to participate, but I've only watched from the sidelines.  This is all about to change!

I'm an Avon rep, makeup maven and new mommy.  It's time to shake up my wardrobe!  And lucky for me, Avon is hitting it OUT OF THE PARK with their fashion for fall and winter!

I am going to weed through my clothes, just like I do my garden, and I want to watch my new fashion sense bloom!  I'm just in the planning stages, and the buying stages, but my goal is this: I want to donate as much clothing as I can and live in only the Avon clothes for fall!

I think I can do it.  Stay tuned for another post with everything I'm purchasing to make this challenge happen!

No comments: