9.11.2009

Cleaning up starts now!

Unpacking is actually somewhat of a relief this time around. Instead of just moving stuff from apartment to apartment, I'm only moving the things I really love into this house. Thus, I'm clearing out the clutter! It's freeing! Although I wish I had done this before moving it all, I think the house itself is inspiring me to keep it clean!

Get ready for some new Avon news after tomorrow! I have a special 4th Quarter preview meeting to go to, and I'll get to see the new products that will be introduced soon. It'll be fun!

Here's a tip: It isn't too early to start thinking about holiday gifts. With the economy like it is, planning ahead makes budgeting a lot easier! Also, with Avon, there are so many great gift ideas that are also inexpensive!

Tracy

No comments: